Weymouth Landing Cat Clinic & Hotel provides surgical services for cats. We offer a clean and well-equipped facility and experienced team to provide your pet with high-quality surgical care in a stress-free and relaxing environment.
Our team of veterinarians and technicians are experienced with a range of surgeries. All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical examination by a veterinarian, surgical monitoring and lots of care and attention throughout the day.
In addition to spaying/neutering and orthopedic surgeries, we offer the following soft tissue surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Bladder Stone Removal (Cystotomy)
- Exploratory Laparotomies (Ex-Lap)
- Foreign Body Removal
- Mass Removal
- And other general surgeries as needed
For your convenience, we offer scheduled surgical and medical drop offs. We ask that surgical drop offs arrive either the night prior or between 7-8 am on the day of surgery to ensure that all procedures can be completed that day.
Why we are the best choice for your cat's surgical needs
Many cat owners are curious about what is involved when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Weymouth Landing Cat Clinic & Hotel, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work—ensures your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and that its internal organs can safely process the anesthesia.
- Safe Anesthesia—a very safe anesthetic gas which is also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support—our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet’s pulse rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure.
- IV Catheter Placement—fluids are given during surgery to maintain blood pressure and to help your pet recover quickly from the anesthesia.
- Pain Medication—is administered prior to and after surgery to ensure your pet’s comfort.